Ashworth Demolition is a Bendigo based company, committed to continuous improvement, quality service and a sustainable approach to demolition. Our care for the environment sets the company apart; recycling building materials and reducing landfill.
- Are licensed Class A and Class B asbestos removalists.
- Own and operate EPA registered hook bin trucks.
- Hold a demolition license to remove buildings up to five storeys high.
- Employ qualified plant operators and site supervisors.
- Operates its own machinery and trucks.
- Provide estimates for both small and large scale works.
Ashworth Demolition understand the importance of meeting the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, and have taken the necessary steps to become JAZ-ANZ certified (AS/NZS 4801:2001); a management system assuring safety standards are maintained throughout the asbestos removal and demolition process.